OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
We are committed to providing a continuous, high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it at the earliest opportunity. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us for free using the contact details below with as much information as possible, as we’d like to have the opportunity to put it right.
We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time, you may deadlock letter and escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman Services: Energy using their free and impartial service.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
Email for free at: Complaints@thenationalenergyhub.co.uk
Call for free at: 0330 111 1432
By post to:
FAO Complaints Department
The National Energy Hub Ltd
39 – 40 Calthorpe Road
Using your meter supply number as reference and providing as much information as possible that will help us process your complaint more efficiently.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?
- We will send you an email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then request all evidence from you and investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to a Director, who will review your complaint file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- We will then call you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- Within three days of the call, we will email you to confirm what took place and any solutions our Director has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a telephone call or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter accompanied with any apology letters and goodwill gestures, if applicable, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement email.
- At this stage, if you accept the resolution, your provider will have to comply. If you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for our HR Director to review his/her own decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a second review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If the complaint is not resolved after 8 weeks or you have requested your deadlock letter and not received it, you can escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman Service: Energy.
- If you wish to escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman you can do so by using the communication details below and attaching any supporting evidence to the Ombudsman Service: Energy. You can read more on the Ombudsman’s process and free and impartial service here.
OMBUDSMAN SERVICES CONTACT DETAILS
The Ombudsman Service: Energy is a free and impartial service to consumers. Their contact details can be found below:
Ombudsman Services: Energy
Post: Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966, Warrington WA4 9DF
Telephone Number: 0330 440 1624