What you need to know
The water market in England for non-domestic customers opened in April 2017 following Scotland’s 2008 deregulation. What benefits will this bring to businesses across England?
If you are a business in England you will be able to do the following:
- Choose from over 16 water suppliers to provide your water
- Have an AMR meter installed to increase efficiency and provide accurate billing
- Receive dedicated customer service
- Save hundreds and thousands of pounds in the process
Choose a water service that is right for your organisation
We work with water suppliers everyday and we want to help your business optimise savings, increase efficiency and drive down those unwanted costs.
By choosing a water retail via our Water Framework or under a single supplier contract, your organisation can benefit from the below:
- Reducing admin – Using our water procurement service, you will never need to site on a 20 minute phone call with a water supplier again. By placing all your water meters with one supplier, we’ll reduce the admin and as a result cut costs.
- Reduce your water costs – We will review your water supplies with all water retailers. We will simply narrow it down to the most competitive suppliers for you. As a result of our process businesses in Scotland have reduced their costs by up to 20%. So why can’t you?
- Monitor & reduce consumption – You can’t manage what you don’t measure! As part of our cost free review, we’ll implement a strategy to monitor your business water use and wastage, therefore giving you total control through online energy portals.
- Save time and focus on running your business – We reduce the time it takes to find the right water supplier for you, while providing a unique service tailored to suit your needs.